You can cook Shrimp Jambalaya using 12 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Shrimp Jambalaya
- You need of chopped onion.
- Prepare of chopped celery.
- Prepare of chopped green pepper.
- You need of butter, cubed.
- You need of vegetable broth.
- It’s of uncooked long grain rice.
- Prepare of Creole seasoning.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- You need of (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, drained.
- You need of cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s of frozen peas.
Shrimp Jambalaya step by step
- In a large skillet, saute the onion, celery and green pepper in butter until tender..
- Add the broth, rice, Creole seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne..
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until rice is tender..
- Stir in the tomatoes, shrimp and peas; heat through..
- Nutritional Analysis: 1-1/2 cups equals 397 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 135 mg cholesterol, 1,141 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 23 g protein..