Cajun Crab leg,Corn and New Potato Boil.
This Appetizing Cajun Crab leg,Corn and New Potato Boil using 11 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Cajun Crab leg,Corn and New Potato Boil
- You need of water.
- Prepare of Old Bays Seasoning.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of stalks celery.
- It’s of bay leaves.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of salt—- i actually use almost 2 T but adjust the salt to.your taste.
- You need of new potatoes, scrub with veggie brush.
- You need of ears of corn, remove husk and silks while you wait.
- Prepare of clusters of crab legs.
- It’s of **** serve with herbal butter.
Cajun Crab leg,Corn and New Potato Boil instructions
- put water in stock pot. Add salt, Old Bays Seasoning, cayenne pepper, celery, bay leaves and onion. let come to a roaring boil..
- turn down to medium ….. put in potatoes and allow to boil for 5 minutes ….
- put fresh ears of corn….
- let cook for 10 Minutes..
- lay crab leg clusters on top. should be warmed through in 10-15 minutes…
- the smell is awesome. Let steam with crab legs on the top. potatoes should be tender…..
- *** sometime I fix the potatoes and corn as a side!!! PERFECT FOR A COOKOUT OR CAMPING..