Mike's Easy Garlic Lobster Linguine.
You can cook Mike's Easy Garlic Lobster Linguine using 20 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Mike's Easy Garlic Lobster Linguine
- Prepare of White Alfredo Lobster Sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of Pre-Cooked Frozen Lobster Claws Or Tails [in their own de-thawed fluids-reserve fluids within bag].
- It’s 1 of 16 oz Jar Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce [no substitutions-most other brands will lend a metallic taste].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder – Granulated Onion Powder [granulated is important as it affords a more intensified flavor].
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dried Chives [dried is important-again, intensified flavor].
- Prepare 1 dash of Or, [1/8 cup] Quality Dry White Wine [your choice].
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh Parsley [rough chopped].
- Prepare 1 of Deep Frying Pan [with tight lid].
- It’s of Linguine Noodles.
- You need 1 box of Linguine Noodles [use 1/3 box].
- You need 1 of All Reserve Fluids Within De-thawed Lobster Claw Bag [or, 1 cup seafood stock-for boiling water].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt [for boiling water].
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil [for boiling water].
- Prepare 1 of Water [as needed].
- It’s 1 of Pot [with lid].
- You need of Additional Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare 1 of Kitchen Mallet.
- You need 1 of Small Kitchen Towel.
- It’s 1 large of Ziplock Bag.
Mike's Easy Garlic Lobster Linguine instructions
- Dethaw your pre-cooked lobster claws in fridge. Reserve all fluids within your bag for your linguine water noodle boil. Or, 1 cup seafood broth/stock..
- Once claws are dethawed, pour those fluids at the base of the bag into your linguine boil pot, or, add 1 cup seafood stock/broth and bring to a heavy boil. Also, add your salt and olive oil. Your linguini will soak up that sweet seafood flavor quite well!.
- In a seperate pan, place everything in the White Alfredo Lobster Sauce section. Hold off on the lobster..
- Remove rubber bands from claws. One by one, place a Ziplock Bag [or equivalent] over the claw[s] – with a towel over them and break up your shells with a kitchen mallet. Break all of them and remove lobster meat..
- Triple check your lobster for any hidden shells. Trust me – they'll be well hidden. Rough chop your lobster meat. You'll be able to feel for additional shells during your rough chop as a fourth check. ° Place your lobster meat into your white sauce. Heat until hot then immediately reduce to low. Remember, your lobster meat is already pre-cooked. You don't want it chewy by over cooking it..
- Boil your linguine for 2 minutes UNDER manufactures directions, [usually about 10 minutes but read directions] quickly drain completely [do not rinse noodles] and place in your white sauce. Place a tight fitting lid upon it and allow sauce to simmer on high for 2 to 3 minutes longer..
- This dish could easily serve four due to the richness of it. Serve with thick garlic bread and garnish with parsley. Try my easy garlic butter recipe if you're interested. Or, broil your own lobster tails! Enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364342-mikes-easy-garlic-butter-spread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350784-mikes-ez-broiled-lobster-tails.