Cajun Seared Scallops with Piccada Sauced Angel Hair Pasta.
This Appetizing Cajun Seared Scallops with Piccada Sauced Angel Hair Pasta using 15 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Cajun Seared Scallops with Piccada Sauced Angel Hair Pasta
- It’s of sea scallops tough muscle removed.
- You need of cajun seasoning divided use.
- You need of black pepper divided use.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of cooked angel hair pasta.
- It’s of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of dry white wine.
- You need of box of frozen articoke halfs thawed and patted dry.
- It’s of capers drained.
- You need of chicken stock.
- Prepare of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- You need of heavy cream.
Cajun Seared Scallops with Piccada Sauced Angel Hair Pasta step by step
- Combine flour and 1teaspoon cajun seasonig,1teaspoon black pepper and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet, toss scallops in flour mixture to lightly coat, shake off any excess.
- Place in hot skillet do not crowd them cook about 3 minutes on each side until golden and cooked through, remove to a plate and keep warm.
- In same skillet add articokes and cook until lightly brown, add minced garlic, green onions and wine cook to reduce to just a tablespoon of liquid add chicken broth and remaing 1teaspoon cajun seasoning and black pepper and lemon juice bring to a boil add cream and reduce to a thin sauce about 5 minutes.
- Add cooked angel hair pasta to sauce just to coat and heat through.
- Plate pasta and sauce on plates top with scallops and serve!.