Blackened parmesan tilapia (low carb). This version of Parmesan-crusted tilapia uses only a few ingredients for a quick and easy dinner entree. They are low carb and do not use breading, therefore they have more of a baked and seasoned texture. I tried to have the title changed, but allrecipes informed me this could not be done.
Brush tilapia with oil on both sides and then dredge in the Parmesan mixture patting the coating on. Blackened Tilapia is an easy and flavorful tilapia recipe that is on the table in just minutes! This recipe starts with tilapia but any white fish will work perfectly! You can cook Blackened parmesan tilapia (low carb) using 4 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Blackened parmesan tilapia (low carb)
- It’s of thawed tilapia filets.
- Prepare of blackening seasoning of your choice.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of grated parmesan.cheese.
I mix up a very simple blackened seasoning recipe and rub it over the outside of the fish. I give it a quick fry in a skillet (or put it into the oven for a. Low Calorie Low Fat Tilapia Recipes. Baked Tilapia With Roasted Red Pepper MayonnaiseThe Spruce.
Blackened parmesan tilapia (low carb) instructions
- Preheat broiler.
- Sprinkle each side of fish with blackening seasoning to taste.
- Cook 3 minutes on each side in a skillet on medium heat sprayed with nonstick spray..
- Place tilapia filets in a baking dish and spread mayonnaise over each piece.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly on each filet..
- Place in broiler approximately 3.minutes until cheese browns.
- If you feel fish isn't cooked enough… Put in a 400° oven for a few minutes.
- Fish should be flaky but not dry.
While the eggplant is baking, make the sauce: Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. I've probably said this before but tilapia is my families favorite fish. I'm always looking for different ways to prepare and flavor tilapia and this baked parmesan tilapia is a The fish is seasoned up to perfection with plain ol seasoning salt and Old Bay blackened seasoning. Mild fish fillets get a boost of bold flavor in this recipe for Cajun Blackened Tilapia. Low Carb Eggplant Parmesan packed with layers of eggplant, marinara sauce, and melty cheese makes a healthier take on a classic dish.