Sauteed Spicy Crawfish.
You can cook Sauteed Spicy Crawfish using 13 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Sauteed Spicy Crawfish
- You need of peeled crawfish tails.
- Prepare of cooked white rice.
- It’s of chopped green onions (tops only).
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of tabasco sauce.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of white pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of dried sweet basil leaves.
- You need of dry mustard.
Sauteed Spicy Crawfish step by step
- Combine salt, pepper, cayenne, dry mustard, and basil in a bowl and set aside..
- Place butter, onions, and garlic in a large deep skillet. Sauté 1 minute on high..
- Add crawfish, Tabasco, and seasoning mix. Sauté for approximately 3-4 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- Slowly add chicken stock while moving pan back and forth on burner. Cook over high heat for another 5-6 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- Serve immediately over rice..