Blackened Tuna Steaks ( Or any firm fish steak or fillet ).
This Delicious Blackened Tuna Steaks ( Or any firm fish steak or fillet ) using 7 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Blackened Tuna Steaks ( Or any firm fish steak or fillet )
- You need of 6 ounce fresh tuna steaks.
- It’s of recipe of White Marinade and Barbeque sauce.
- Prepare of cracked black pepper.
- You need of cajun seasoning spice blend.
- It’s of FOR SERVING.
- You need of Lemon wedges.
- You need of Melted butter.
Blackened Tuna Steaks ( Or any firm fish steak or fillet ) instructions
- In a small bowl combine pepper and cajun seasoning.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat..
- 15 minutes before grilling brush fish with White Marinade/Sauce,. Right before grilling sprinkle each steak evenly with pepper/cajun spice mix. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347418-white-marinade-and-barbeque-sauce-for-meat-and-seafood.
- Grill.over direct heat 2 to 4 minutes, on each side, depending on how you like it done and thickness of fish. Do not overcook..
- This can be pan seared by brushing a bit lighter with sauce. Heat a tablespoon of oil.in a pan until hot and sear for the same 2 to 4 minutes on each side..
- This also is great on salmon, swordfish, tilapia any firm fish!.
- Serve with melted butter and lemon wedges.