Cajun Crab Dip.
This Delicious Cajun Crab Dip using 11 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Cajun Crab Dip
- Prepare of Imitation Crab Meat (chopped).
- It’s of 8oz. Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- You need of Frank's Hot Sauce.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s of Cajun Spice.
- It’s of Colby Jack Cheese (shredded).
- It’s of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Tabasco Sauce.
- It’s of Horseradish.
Cajun Crab Dip instructions
- Mix all ingredients, except for the crab and the shredded cheese, in a food processor or mixer..
- Fold in the crab and shredded cheese..
- Refrigerate 2 hours..
- Serve with your favorite crackers. I used Wheat crackers..