Cajun Shrimp and Cheesy Grits.
This Appetizing Cajun Shrimp and Cheesy Grits using 16 easy ingredients and 12 easy steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp and Cheesy Grits
- Prepare of Jumbo Shrimp cooked peeled & deveined.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of white pepper.
- It’s of smoked paprika.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- It’s of marscopone.
- It’s of 5 minute Grits.
- It’s of boiling water.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- It’s of shredded fontina cheese.
- Prepare of shredded Cheeder cheese.
- You need of green onion chopped.
- It’s of cracked black pepper.
Cajun Shrimp and Cheesy Grits instructions
- Heat oil in pan.
- Mix all dry seasonings in a bowl.
- Toss shrimp in Seasonings.
- Drop shrimp in pan.
- Bring water to boil and season water with salt.
- Add grits go boiling water.
- Stir will they thicken.
- Turn shrimp to sear on both sides.
- After 5 minutes add all cheeses to grits.
- Remove shrimp after searing for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Plate grits and garnish with green onions and black pepper.
- Add shrimp in center.