Crawfish hash brown casserole. Hashbrown Casserole is easy, cheesy and totally delicious! Frozen hash browns are mixed with a can of cream of chicken soup in this casserole topped with grated cheddar cheese. Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole.
This cheesy hash brown casserole is hearty enough to serve up in a breakfast for dinner scenario, or you can serve it in smaller portions for breakfast or brunch. You can also save if for later if you're looking for a breakfast that's filling and that you don't have to make from scratch every morning. If you've ever eaten at Cracker Barrel, you've probably tried their delicious hash brown casserole! You can cook Crawfish hash brown casserole using 7 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Crawfish hash brown casserole
- You need of diced potatoes(southern style hash browns).
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- It’s of green bell pepper.
- You need of garlic(minced).
- Prepare of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s of crawfish tails.
- You need of shredded cheese(I used casserole blend, but can use whatever u like..
You may even want to lick the entire casserole dish clean. Try this delicious hashbrown casserole, just like Cracker Barrel's recipe. I always drift back to their hash brown casserole. It's loaded with cheese and onions and there is another flavor in there that I could just never figure out.
Crawfish hash brown casserole instructions
- In a large bowl mix potatoes, onion, bell pepper, garlic, crawfish tails, and cream of mushroom soup..
- Spray baking dish with non stick spray ..
- Pour mixture in baking dish. Cover and bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- Remove foil and add shredded cheese and bake for additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
This versatile side dish was dairy-good with the steaks we grilled and is delicious with other meats as well. A creamy cheese sauce and crunchy topping make this potato casserole ever-popular for family dinners and potlucks. I don't know if this is Cracker Barrel's actual hash browns casserole recipe, but it is close. This recipe can feed a large crowd and is good for a brunch. This Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole is one of my very favorite things to make and eat – especially at holidays!