Blackened Salmon with Greek Yogurt. ½ cup Greek yogurt or light sour cream. Combine chili powder, paprika, black pepper and cayenne pepper to make blackening seasoning. Stir with a fork to combine.
The Best Salmon Greek Yogurt Recipes on Yummly Honey Lemon Salmon Wraps (with Garlic Greek Yogurt Sauce), Cajun Salmon With Greek Yogurt Remoulade, Greek Yogurt Ranch Salmon. All of your favorite Greek salad ingredients with the addition of heart healthy grilled salmon and a flavorful, thick and creamy dressing. You can have Blackened Salmon with Greek Yogurt using 7 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blackened Salmon with Greek Yogurt
- Prepare of salmon fillets.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of kosher salt.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of greek yogurt.
This week it's all about this Greek Salmon Salad with Tahini Yogurt Dressing. Place the salmon on a large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Salmon dip recipe made with nonfat Greek yogurt, cream cheese, lemon, and fresh dill. Serve on crackers, veggies, or bread for the perfect brunch item.
Blackened Salmon with Greek Yogurt instructions
- Mix together the chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper and kosher salt in a small bowl. Rub all over the fish..
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium- high heat, for about 3 minutes. Brush with the oil..
- Place the fish, skin side up, in the skillet. Cook until blackened and crisp, 3 minutes per side..
- 4. Remove skillet from heat and cover it tightly with foil and let fish finish cooking. Drizzle with greek yogurt and serve with roasted veggies..
Blend softened cream cheese, Greek yogurt, horseradish, lemon juice, pepper, salt, and Worcestershire together in. The lemony cucumber yogurt hit the spot and the salmon turned out crispy and beautiful. I did have to cook the salmon for longer for it to fully cook through, but it still turned out great. Monday is for colorful things…Glowing Citrus, Avocado, Quinoa, and Blackened Salmon Salad. At least on this particular Monday.