Easy Crawfish Etouffee. This recipe is easy and can be substituted with shrimp when crawfish are out of season. I am from Louisiana and agree with other reviews.etouffee should not contain canned soups! This crawfish etouffee is a fun and interesting dish to serve when entertaining.
There are hundreds of recipes for Crawfish Etouffee. This is the old fashion way to cook Crawfish Etouffee. Easy Crawfish Etouffee tops everyone's Louisiana Crawfish Etouffee recipe! You can have Easy Crawfish Etouffee using 10 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Easy Crawfish Etouffee
- It’s of peeled crawfish tails.
- You need of butter.
- You need of chopped onion.
- You need of chopped celery.
- Prepare of chopped green pepper.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- You need of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s of cream of celery soup.
- It’s of liquid crab boil.
It is a wonderful Cajun crawfish recipe without all the fat. This crawfish etouffee recipe is filled with flavor and love. Crawfish Etouffee – a classic Louisiana dish with a buttery, rich and flavorful sauce with heaps of fresh crawfish tails and herbs and spices. I'm a huge fan of quick and easy weeknight meals.
Easy Crawfish Etouffee instructions
- Melt butter and saute onions, celery, green pepper and garlic until tender..
- Add cream of mushroom soup and cream of celery soup. Add crawfish tails. Stirring occasionally. Cook for 10-15 minutes..
- Add liquid crab boil and parsley. Serve over rice..
Here at Louisiana Crawfish Company we know good food. Like most families we have recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation. Through the years we've received a number. Seafood markets sell frozen, peeled crawfish tails harvested in Louisiana or China. You can substitute peeled shrimp, but the color won't be as.