Creole Succotash with Shrimps.
This Delicious Creole Succotash with Shrimps using 12 easy ingredients and 2 simple steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creole Succotash with Shrimps
- It’s of Shrimps Peeled and devine.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need of ground garlic.
- You need of ground onion.
- It’s of tomato chopped.
- It’s of frozen corn.
- You need of red bell peppet.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of Creole seasoning.
- You need of chopped okra( fresh or frozen).
Creole Succotash with Shrimps instructions
- Peel and devein the shrimps. Set aside.Chopped onions, minced garlic. Red bell pepper dice. Olive oil in a saucepan Saute Onions, Garlic, Bell peppers frozen corn together.for 5 minutes. Add the can of chopped tomatoes. Okra. .Add. Your seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder ,black pepper, Creole seasoning. Simmering for 15 minutes add shrimps simmer for 10 minutes..
- Serve over steam rice..