Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich.
You can cook Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich using 17 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
- Prepare of Unpeeled, large raw shrimp.
- It’s of Milk (of your choice I prefer buttermilk).
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of Cajun Seasoning.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Remoulade Sauce.
- You need of Zatarrins shrimp fry.
- You need of Hoagies.
- Prepare of Remoulade Sauce.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of cup mustard (creole mustard if possible).
- You need of Sweet paprika.
- It’s of 1- 2 teaspoons Cajun or Creole Seasoning.
- You need of Horseradish.
- You need of Pickle juice (dill or sweet its up to you).
- You need of Hotsauce (preferably Tobasco).
- It’s of Garlic Clove minced and or smashed.
Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich step by step
- Peel shrimp, leaving tails on. Butterfly shrimp by making a deep slit down back of each from large end to tail, cutting to but not through inside curve of shrimp. Devein shrimp, and place in a large bowl..
- Whisk together milk and next 3 ingredients. Pour mixture over shrimp. Let stand at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour..
- Combine fish fry mix and 1 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning. Dredge shrimp in fish fry mixture, and shake off excess. Arrange on baking sheets..
- Pour oil into a skillet . Fry shrimp, in batches, 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until golden brown; drain on wire racks over paper towels..
- TOAST AND PREPARE THAT BREAD.
- REMOULADE TIME.