BBQ Creole Shrimp.
This Delicious BBQ Creole Shrimp using 14 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of BBQ Creole Shrimp
- You need of Creole seasoning.
- It’s of paprika.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of onion powder.
- Prepare of dry oregano.
- Prepare of dry thyme.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of BBQ Shrimp.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of raw deveined shrimp.
BBQ Creole Shrimp instructions
- Combine ingredients for Creole seasoning (store in old spice shaker for convenience). You will have lots of extra seasoning left over.
- Season raw shrimp with liberal dose of Creole seasoning and place in iron skillet.
- Chop or press garlic and mix with shrimp.
- Add butter to skillet and put on BBQ at med-high heat.
- Once shrimp starts to sizzle (3-5 minutes), stir to mix melted butter. Stir every minute or so until cooked.
- Once shrimp is cooked (solid white in the center; 7-10 minutes) remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.