Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing. These shrimp tacos have quickly become a fan favorite. The combination of avocado slaw, marinated shrimp, and garlic-lime mayo makes for a seriously delicious taco. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here.
The blackened shrimp is so simple and so extremely flavorful that they can pretty much carry the tacos themselves. I added a super simple slaw to bulk up the dish and to balance the spicy blackening seasoning. The slight sweetness of the slaw and its tangy Dijon mustard are absolutely perfect with. This Tasty Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing using 18 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing
- Prepare of jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined, remove tails if wanted.
- It’s of tblsp cajun seasoning.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of Roma tomatoes diced.
- You need of avocados diced.
- It’s of a red onion diced.
- You need of can black beans rinsed and drained.
- Prepare of can corn rinsed and drained.
- You need of can red kidney beans rinsed and drained.
- It’s of Cilantro chopped.
- Prepare of jalapeno minced.
- It’s of limes.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of Crumbled feta for topping.
- You need of corn tortillas.
This recipe starts with this blackened cajun shrimp. I love cajun seasoning because it has so many I kept debating whether or not to add a fresh homemade dressing to drizzle on the top but nope. For the Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos recipe, u mention in the recipe to use the juice of one lime. Grilled Shrimp Tacos With Creamy Cilantro Sauce.
Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing instructions
- In a medium sized bowl add the shrimp and cajun seasoning. Toss until coated. In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add olive oil and shrimp. Cook for about 4-5 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes, corn, black beans, red onion, avocado, half your jalapeno and cilantro to a bowl. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Combine sour cream, water, 3/4 of your cilantro, your lime – juiced and zest, other half of jalapeno, a tsp of Cajun seasoning in a blender or immersion blend. Blend until smooth..
- Assemble the tacos dividing the avocado salsa and feta with shrimp, then drizzle your dressing garnish with Cilantro and serve..
Easy Blackened Shrimp Tacos are a healthy, gluten-free, and quick taco recipe with a shrimp taco sauce to whip up on a busy weeknight! The Cilantro Lime Dressing is my go-to dressing these days. It's a great salad dressing to make for quick one or two serving salads. I love that it can be made in a tiny bowl Sprinkle with crispy bacon. These Blackened Shrimp Tacos are an insanely delicious meal with blackened shrimp, avocado, mango, purple cabbage, fresh lime and cilantro.