Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp.
You can cook Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp using 17 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp
- Prepare of chicken breast, skinless, boneless (I grill with butter, salt, pepper).
- It’s of andouille sausage links, sliced.
- You need of extra large shrimp (20-30 count).
- Prepare of large diced onion.
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- You need of bell pepper finely chopped (red, yellow, (gives it color) or green.
- It’s of celery, finely chopped.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- Prepare of dried thyme.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- Prepare of ground marjoram.
- It’s of Cajun seansoning.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper (for the kick I do 1 tsp).
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp instructions
- I grill 3 chicken breast with butter, salt, pepper, and garlic salt, let cool and cube or put in pot on stove with water and cook 20 minutes. Cool and cube up..
- In a large pot turn heat to medium high and sauté' in olive oil, onion, garlic, celery, bell pepper 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, cubed chicken, sliced andouille sausage and shrimp. Stir in all seasonings. You may need to add a little more chicken broth, will cook down. Cook on medium and sir occasionally for 1 hour. We put it on rice!!.