You can have Blackened Salmon using 9 simple ingredients and 2 easy steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Blackened Salmon
- It’s of 4-6oz fresh boneless salmon fillets.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- You need of chili powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of cumin.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s of cooking spray.
- Prepare of Lemon slices for garnish if you like.
Blackened Salmon step by step
- Preheat broiler. Combine all spices in a bowl and then put on a flat plate. Coat each side of the fillets with spices. Place fillets on a sprayed baking sheet. Spray tops of fillets with cooking spray. Broil fillets about 4-5 inches from heat for 8-11 minutes, turning half way through. They should be nice and flaky..
- Serve with your favorite veggie or rice and top with lemon slices..