Cajun Shrimp and rice.
You can have Cajun Shrimp and rice using 13 easy ingredients and 2 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp and rice
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of # shrimp, large, peeled and deveined.
- You need of s&p.
- You need of plum tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s of scallions, chopped.
- It’s of asparagus, chopped.
- Prepare of shallot, sliced thin.
- You need of parsley, chopped.
- Prepare of lemon, cut in wedges, for serving.
- Prepare of white rice.
Cajun Shrimp and rice step by step
- Cook the rice according to the package. Heat the butter, oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the Cajun seasoning and shrimp and cook, stirring until the shrimp begin to curl, about 1 minute. Season with S&P..
- Add the tomatoes, scallions, shallot and asparagus and cook, stirring for 4 minutes so shrimp are opaque. Stir in the parsley and serve over rice. Serve lemon wedges on the side..