Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms.
This Delicious Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms using 19 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms
- You need of part 1.
- It’s 2 quart of boiling water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 12 oz of pasta.
- You need of part 2.
- Prepare 4 each of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of part 3.
- Prepare 8 oz of bacon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of chopped colored peppers.
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of chopped olives(optional).
Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms step by step
- Place the pasta, oil and salt in the water. Cook until a la dente..
- Mix eggs, wine and cheese together in a small bowl..
- Dice bacon and cook until crispy. Drain off most of the grease. Add garlic, seasonings and shrimp and saute in bacon over medium heat until cooked. Add the peppers and mushrooms towards the end..
- Drain pasta and put back in the pot with the egg mixture. Stir with the hot pasta until the eggs are cooked by the heat of the pasta..
- In a large pasta dish toss pasta with bacon, shrimp and vegetables..
- Another version with shrimp and langostinos.