Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage.
This Tasty Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage using 16 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage
- You need of raw shrimp.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of oregano.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of sausage sliced (I used hot links).
- It’s of onion diced.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of garlic minced.
- You need of crushed fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- Prepare of h cup heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of parmesan cheese grated.
- You need of Angel hair pasta.
- You need of Parsley.
Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage step by step
- Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, oregano and Cajun seasoning..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and cook shrimp..
- Remove shrimp and add sausage to skillet. Cook until sausage is brown then remove from skillet..
- Add onion, Cajun seasoning and brown sugar to skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes..
- Now add the minced garlic to the onion mixture and cook for another 1 minute. You may want to start cooking your pasta at this point..
- Add crushed fire roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream to skillet. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, scraping bottom of skillet as you stir so it does not burn/stick..
- Add parmesan cheese to sauce mixture and stir. Sauce will slightly thicken..
- Mix in the shrimp, sausage and pasta into sauce and mix until all is coated. Should be a somewhat thick texture..
- Tip with a little more parmesan cheese and parsley..