Louisiana sauce sardines and rocket pasta. – – SARDINES IN HOT SAUCE: BEACH CLIFF Sardines in Louisiana Hot Sauce hot and spicy! SNACK HEALTHY: Enjoy BEACH CLIFF Sardines in Louisiana Hot Sauce as a great-tasting, protein-packed snack, healthy lunch or as part of any other meal. Boil pasta until al dente, drain and toss with sauce.
Add the parsley, most of the bread crumbs and some reserved water, if necessary, to moisten. Taste and adjust seasoning, garnishing with more parsley and bread crumbs. This pasta dish is the latest of my serendipitous cuisine du placard discoveries. You can cook Louisiana sauce sardines and rocket pasta using 9 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Louisiana sauce sardines and rocket pasta
- It’s of Brunswick Sardines in Hot Louisiana Sauce.
- Prepare of Celery.
- You need of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Basil Leaves.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of Wild Rocket Leaves.
- It’s of Spaghetti.
Scoop a little oil from the sardine can into a medium skillet and place over medium heat. SARDINES IN HOT SAUCE: BEACH CLIFF Sardines in Louisiana Hot Sauce hot and spicy! SNACK HEALTHY: Enjoy BEACH CLIFF Sardines in Louisiana Hot Sauce as a great-tasting, protein-packed snack, healthy lunch or as part of any other meal. Pasta With Sardines And Garlic Recipes.
Louisiana sauce sardines and rocket pasta instructions
- Dice the onion and brown in olive oil..
- Chop celery and cook with onions for around 5 minutes..
- Cut sardines into chunks and pour the contents of the can into onions/celery and cook for 2 mins..
- Add tomatoes and cover and start the pasta..
- Cook pasta al dente, then 1/3 cup of the boiling water into the sauce and give a good stir. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add pasta to sauce and mix well. Chop basil leaves and add to pasta..
- Add rocket leaves and stir..
- Garnish with more basil, and grated Parmesan and serve hot..
Louisiana Chicken Pasta is a recipe for one of the Cheesecake Factory's most popular Cajun Chicken Pasta dishes. It's a delicious Parmesan crusted chicken served over bow tie pasta with mushrooms, green onions, bell peppers and tomatoes in a spicy New Orleans sauce. Increase heat to medium-high and cook, stirring and adding more pasta cooking liquid by Tablespoonfuls if needed, until sauce coats pasta. Drain pasta and add to the sauce with most of the breadcrumbs, parsley and mint. Season to taste and toss to combine.