LOUISIANA HOT CRAB DIP. This delicious, addictive crab dip will have your family begging for more. Serve as an appetizer with onion or garlic crackers. If you like hot crab dip then you'll love this version.
Happy Twirl is a channel dedicated to creating videos about poem, quote, gardening, recipe, holiday, and other lifestyle videos. This delicious, addictive crab dip will have your family begging for more. Serve as an appetizer with onion or garlic crackers. This Appetizing LOUISIANA HOT CRAB DIP using 11 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of LOUISIANA HOT CRAB DIP
- You need of jumbo lump crab meat.
- You need of three 8ounce packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of minced green onions (white and green part).
- You need of garlic (minced).
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of hot sauce.
- It’s of old bay seasoning.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
When friends visit from other parts of the country, I treat them to a Cajun-style Christmas. This flavor-packed seafood dip gives them a delicious taste of the In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, horseradish, Worcestershire and hot pepper sauce; mix well. Home » American » Louisiana » Louisiana Crab » Louisiana Hot Crab Dip. You can substitute Tony Chachere's or Zatarains seasoning in place of Old Bay if you like.
LOUISIANA HOT CRAB DIP step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 325°.
- Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish and mix well.
- You may adjust ingredients seasonings to suit your taste.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serve hot with a bread or crackers of your choice … i use Italian bread loafs.
They are all great with this dip. You can use French bread, pita or bagel rounds or assorted crackers to dip. Use Blue Crab – or you can use any crab available-just make sure it's free of preservatives. This creamy dip is traditionally served with plain white crackers or toast points. Packed with fresh crab meat, cream cheese, and spicy seasoning, this rich dip will become your go-to party appetizer.