Cajun Shrimp and Cheesy Grits.
You can have Cajun Shrimp and Cheesy Grits using 16 simple ingredients and 12 easy steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp and Cheesy Grits
- Prepare 1/3 lb of Jumbo Shrimp cooked peeled & deveined.
- You need tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare pinch of white pepper.
- It’s pinch of smoked paprika.
- It’s pinch of garlic powder.
- Prepare pinch of onion powder.
- It’s pinch of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of marscopone.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of 5 minute Grits.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded fontina cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded Cheeder cheese.
- Prepare 1 of green onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of cracked black pepper.
Cajun Shrimp and Cheesy Grits instructions
- Heat oil in pan.
- Mix all dry seasonings in a bowl.
- Toss shrimp in Seasonings.
- Drop shrimp in pan.
- Bring water to boil and season water with salt.
- Add grits go boiling water.
- Stir will they thicken.
- Turn shrimp to sear on both sides.
- After 5 minutes add all cheeses to grits.
- Remove shrimp after searing for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Plate grits and garnish with green onions and black pepper.
- Add shrimp in center.