Easy Seafood Gumbo. This is a great seafood stew "gumbo". This would be great with mussels and some pieces of cod Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste are often used in gumbo and jambalaya. Seafood gumbo is one of those dishes that tastes better over time once all of the ingredients have a chance to meld together and strengthen in flavor.
In this case, we're cooking In this time, you should be stirring somewhat constantly. It's very easy to burn a roux, and if you do then. This delightful Seafood Gumbo is full of shrimp and crab and it has a nice spicy kick. This Delicious Easy Seafood Gumbo using 15 simple ingredients and 2 easy steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Seafood Gumbo
- It’s of and a half oakra.
- You need of Quality shrimp tails and shell removed and reserved.
- Prepare of of crab claw meat.
- You need of tomato diced.
- You need of bell pepper diced.
- You need of of garlic diced.
- It’s of One onion diced.
- It’s of Flour.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- You need of Cajun spices about a teaspoon or to taste.
- You need of Wine to drink.. Do I need to tell you how much?.
- You need of Hot sauce a dash or two to taste.
- You need of Worcestershire a splash or two.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of water.
Making a big pot of gumbo is a little labor intensive, but it lasts for days and only gets better with time. Where most seafood gumbos revolve around a peanut butter-colored roux, include tomatoes, are Other than that, this is an easy gumbo you can make with any fish and seafood you have lying around. Don't forget the rice, file, and hot sauce! Be the first to review this recipe.
Easy Seafood Gumbo step by step
- Make a seafood veggie stock with veggie scraps and shells… Drink some wine.
- Make a roux by cooking flour and olive oil until it starts to brown. Add peppers, onions, and garlic. Cook until soft and opaque. Strain the broth and add to the roux. It will start to thicken. Add more water or broth if needed. Add tomato and okra. Season with spices, salt , hot sauce etc to taste. Add shrimp and crab, cook on low for 10-15..
This is one of the least complicated gumbo recipes I've tried, yet it comes from Cajun Cuisine cookbook, so it's still all about Cajun! Make the meal simple and scrumptious with this Easy Seafood Gumbo entrée. Perfect for potlucks, family gatherings and other occasions, this Easy Seafood Gumbo is a must-have in your recipe. An easy seafood gumbo recipe made in the famous Instant Pot. I'm happy that I finally took it out of the cupboard and decided to make this easy seafood gumbo recipe inside of it.