EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf. Our Favorite Easy, Homemade Pizza Recipe. Surf & Turf Cajun Pasta A delicious shrimp-and-steak version of my Cajun Chicken Pasta. Great recipe for EASY Cajun Surf n' Turf.
I always enjoy steak for Valentine's Day and things only get better when you add some seafood (surf and turf) like in this steak in creamy cajun shrimp sauce. This recipe is so easy to make! The classic Caesar salad goes Surf 'n' Turf with grilled shrimp, steak + garlic croutons. You can have EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf using 8 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf
- It’s of lobster tail.
- You need of petite sirloin steak.
- Prepare of jumbo shrimp raw, shelled and deveined.
- Prepare of white mushrooms- sliced.
- You need of Purple onion sliced thin.
- You need of potato.
- You need of Butter for frying everything and topping potato.
- It’s of Seasonings: Cajun seasoning, onion powder, pepper, soul seasoning, steak rub.
For an "Upstate-style" twist on this recipe, Rach adds bacon bits and smoked blue cheese crumbles. Delicious and Simple Surf 'n' Turf Recipes. It may sound like a lot of work, but these surf and turf recipes are easy to prep for and fun to eat. Whether you're cooking for two or entertaining company, these recipes will make anyone lick their fingers clean..
EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf instructions
- Remove steak from fridge and rub down with steak rub, pepper and onion powder and let sit room temp 15-30 minutes..
- Heat large cast iron skillet to medium high heat and put some butter in it. Place steak in center and onions and mushrooms surrounding it and cook about 4 minutes per side to get a rare steak..
- Remove, top with mushroom and onion and let rest on the plate you’re serving it on..
- Split lobster tails down the back and seasoning with all spices except steak rub. Add more butter to the pan and place lobster tails meat side down and fry 2 minutes then flip and fry another 3-4 until meat inside is opaque. Set on plate..
- Butterfly your shrimp by slicing down the backs half way through almost to the tail. Season with everything except steak rub and place cut side down for 2 minutes then flip onto their sides and cook one minute per side. Place on top of steak..
- For an easy baked potato wash potato and poke holes all over it with a fork. Place in microwave for 4 minutes then flip and microwave 3 more minutes. Split down the center and fill with butter sour cream or any toppings. Make it a loaded potato by topping with cheese, bacon bits, sour cream and green onion if you wish..
You don't need reservations at an expensive restaurant in order to get that delicious steak and seafood you're craving. The recipe for our Simple Surf 'n' Turf is so easy to make, you'll even impress yourself with your chef-like. Put a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. In a large bowl, drizzle the chicken, flank steak, and shrimp with olive oil and season on all sides with salt and pepper. Instant Pot Frittata. by Kendall Smith.