Curry Flavored Paella Cooked on an Electric Griddle.
You can have Curry Flavored Paella Cooked on an Electric Griddle using 12 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Curry Flavored Paella Cooked on an Electric Griddle
- You need of Uncooked white rice.
- It’s of packet combined Mushrooms (shimeji, king oyster, etc. of your choice).
- You need of Precooked baby scallops.
- You need of Small shrimp.
- You need of Onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare of Carrot (finely chopped).
- You need of Red and yellow bell peppers.
- Prepare of to 5 Green beans.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of to 2 teaspoons Curry powder.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
Curry Flavored Paella Cooked on an Electric Griddle step by step
- Put the finely chopped onion in a heatproof container, and microwave for 1.5 minutes at 500 W..
- Julienne the bell peppers thinly. Cut the mushrooms up roughly. Slice the green beans into thirds. Cut up the chicken into bite-sized pieces, and sprinkle with salt..
- Heat the electric griddle at a high setting. Spread with oil, add the carrot and the onion from Step 1..
- When the carrot and onion are cooked, add the rice and sauté until the grains are translucent..
- Add the curry powder and stir it all together. Add the remaining vegetables, mushrooms, shrimp and baby scallops and distribute them on the rice evenly..
- Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle on the olive oil..
- Add the water, cover and cook over high heat for 20 minutes. When the moisture is gone, turn the heat down to low and steam-cook for 10 minutes or so..