Paella. Nourishing, vibrant, and without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries. Paella is a typical Spanish recipe and is traditionally cooked in a "paellera" – a round flat pan with two In many Spanish villages, especially in coastal areas, they use a giant paellera to cook a paella on. This Classic Spanish Paella rivals any restaurant Paella!
Types of paella include, Valencian paella, vegetable paella (Spanish: paella de verduras), seafood paella (Spanish: paella de mariscos), and mixed paella (Spanish: paella mixta), among many others. Paella is a traditional Spanish dish made by cooking Calasparra rice with saffron, stock and a Take your pick of our easy paella recipes – from chicken and chorizo paella, to seafood or vegetarian paella. Paella mixta: mixed meat and seafood. You can have Paella using 15 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Paella
- You need of Paella rice.
- Prepare of onion (small).
- You need of tomatoes.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Boneless Chicken thighs.
- You need of Chicken Stock.
- You need of red pepper.
- You need of seafood mix.
- Prepare of paprika.
- You need of saffron.
- Prepare of lemon.
- You need of spinach.
- It’s of Parsley.
- Prepare of Salt and white pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Fideuàis: a Paella that uses Simpler versions of Paella are called "un arroz" ("a rice"). These recipes are mostly rice with very few. Read the Seafood Paella recipe, the iconic Spanish dish. Paella is a traditional dish of Spain.
Paella step by step
- Dice onion, garlic and 1 tomato into small pieces. Cut red pepper in to strip. Mash the other tomato and put saffron to it, mix well. Cut lemon into wedges and set aside..
- Cut chicken thighs in to bite sizes pieces. Put salt, white pepper and 2 tbsp of paprika to the Chicken, mix well and set aside..
- Heat oil on a frying pan at high heat, fried the chicken until they are cooked. Then slightly cook the seafood mix and set aside. Slightly fried the red pepper and set aside..
- On the same frying pan, add in chopped onions. When they are soften, add in garlic and tomatoes to it. Cook for another 3 mins in medium heat..
- Add paella rice into the frying pan, continue to fried for 2 min. Add in 2 tbsp paprika after that. Then flatten out the rice on the frying pan. Add in Chicken stock until the rice is just covered. When the liquid starts to boil, turn the heat to medium low. Don't mix the rice..
- When the liquid is almost absorbed, add in chicken stock that just cover the rice. Repeat the process until the rice is cooked. Turn the heat to low..
- Now place the spinach, cooked red pepper, chicken and sea food mix onto the rice. Cove the rice and steam the rice for 10 min in low heat..
- When the toppings are fully cooked, put lemon wedges and parsley on the top and the paella is ready to serve..
Its home is Valencia, but variations exist in the different Spanish Traditionally, the paella is cooked out of doors, over a wood fire. To make a paella, first sauté meats. Remember, paella is a blank canvas. For millions of holiday makers, the high pound does mean cheaper margaritas and paellas. I know authentic Valencian paella doesn't include Chorizo, but I love the hint of smokiness it adds For me, a truly great paella is loaded with meat and or seafood with plump grains of rice that are firm.