Spanish Paella. Paella is a rice dish from Spain and may contain chicken, pork, shellfish, fish, eel, squid, beans, peas Paella is currently an internationally-known rice dish from Spain. It originated in the fields of a. The Spanish paella recipe is the most typical Tapas dish!
And remember that everything you should know about Spanish food and. Paella Valenciana – The original paella was born in Valencia. Some may say that is the original and more flavorsome way of cooking a Spanish paella. You can have Spanish Paella using 17 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Spanish Paella
- It’s of Arborio rice / any short grain rice.
- It’s of boneless chicken breast, cut into small cubes.
- You need of medium size prawns.
- You need of sausages, sliced.
- Prepare of red bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of frozen green peas.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- You need of garlic, grated.
- Prepare of saffron.
- Prepare of red chili flakes (Opt).
- You need of chicken stock / fish stock or as required.
- You need of chopped parsely to garnish.
- Prepare of chopped tomatoes to garnish.
- You need of lime wedges to garnish.
If you enjoy cooking ethnic foods, this Spanish paella recipe will be a favorite. It's brimming with generous chunks of sausage, shrimp and veggies.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen. Think Spanish cuisine and you'll think seafood and paella. The original paella, paella Valenciana, is a rice and meat dish, made in the fields around Valencia, and it usually contained chicken and rabbit.
Spanish Paella step by step
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in a non stick pan and saute the chicken cubes till light brown. Keep aside. Heat 1 tsp. more oil and fry the prawns and saute till it changes colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Heat 1 tsp. oil and saute the sausages till light brown in colour. keep aside. Heat the remaining oil and saute the onion and garlic till translucent..
- Now add the rice and bay leaves and saute for 2 minutes till the rice turns translucent. Add the stock, saffron, salt, chili flakes, half of the fried chicken, prawns and sausages. Simmer on low flame till the rice is cooked. Add more stock / water if required..
- When done, arrange the prawns, peas, chicken, sausages and the bell peppers over the rice and keep it covered for 15 minutes. Serve, garnished with chopped parsely, tomatoes and lime wedges..
Tamale with Spanish Braised Pork Shank and White Peach SalsaPork. Spanish Flag RiceRecetas del Señor Señor. Nourishing, vibrant, and without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries. To round out this meal Buy in the largest store of Paellas, paella pans, paella burners, paella grill, paella sets, paella ingredients, original paella recipes from Valencia Spain, best prices. Paella is a traditional dish of Spain.