Chicken, chorizo and prawn paella. The prawn shells are used to add flavour to the cooking stock in this recipe, which is prepared here on the barbecue. Although the paella could, of course Remove the chicken from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside. Add the chorizo to the pan, fry for a few minutes until crisp, then add the onions.
My Take On This Dish Few Ingredients Taken Out And Mine Put In. Paella is THE classic Spanish dish. It's easy to make, delicious, extremely versatile and it tastes like being on holiday. You can cook Chicken, chorizo and prawn paella using 11 simple ingredients and 10 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Chicken, chorizo and prawn paella
- You need of bone and skin less chicken thighs.
- It’s of chorizo.
- It’s of large cooked prawns.
- You need of onion chopped.
- It’s of red pepper chopped.
- You need of garlic chopped finely.
- It’s of white rice.
- You need of hand fully of frozen peas (optional).
- You need of chicken stock.
- It’s of paprika (spicy).
- It’s of salt and pepper.
I love the work Scott is doing and he asked me if I'd like to share one of my favourite recipes with you – so I chose my Chicken, Prawn & Chorizo Paella! Read the Paella with chicken and chorizo recipe. Review Body: Recipe fixes needed to make this better: Use SPANISH chorizo, and slice, keeping them in rings instead of loosely crumbled. This simple chicken chorizo paella may not be the way a purist in Spain might do it, and we're no strangers to making it the traditional way, in the special paella pan we schlepped over from Spain-lots of stirring, saffron, and anxiety-ridden hovering.
Chicken, chorizo and prawn paella step by step
- Chop the chicken into bite size pieces and fry in a frying pan untill brown and crispy on the edges.
- Chop up chorizo and add to pan with chicken cook untill brown and releases some of its oil.
- Put in onions and garlic and peppers.
- Added paprika stir through.
- Add rice and stir through making sure all grains are coated.
- Add chicken stock and salt and pepper peas if using.
- Bring to boil then simmer until all liquid is absorb add prawns and make sure they are heat throughly before serving.
- Squeeze a wedge of lemon to bring out the flavour.
- Can serve with a green salad or a chunk of fresh bread.
If you really want to go the authentic route, you can. Stir the chicken and chorizo into the rice; season. This easy version of the traditional Spanish rice dish features both chicken and chorizo sausage mixed in with the rice, peas and tomato. Try this Chicken and Prawn Paella recipe, or contribute your own. A quick and easy Spanish Chicken & Chorizo Paella recipe, from our authentic Spanish cuisine collection.