Surf Clam Paella In a Frying Pan!.
This Delicious Surf Clam Paella In a Frying Pan! using 13 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Surf Clam Paella In a Frying Pan!
- Prepare of or so Suf clams (hamaguri), washed well.
- You need of White rice.
- You need of Chopped garlic.
- You need of Onions (finely chopped).
- You need of Tomato (coarsely chopped).
- You need of King oyster mushrooms (thinly sliced; or mushrooms of your choice).
- It’s of Olive oil (for stir frying).
- It’s of White wine.
- You need of Parsley (chopped, for garnish).
- Prepare of Seasoning base for the rice:.
- Prepare of Saffron.
- It’s of Weipa (or soup stock granules).
- You need of Lukewarm water.
Surf Clam Paella In a Frying Pan! instructions
- Rinse the rice quickly, drain into a sieve and leave for about 10 minutes..
- Add saffron strands and Weipa (or soup granules) to the 2 cups of lukewarm water and mix..
- Chop onion, garlic and tomato (you can use a food processor). Slice the king oyster mushroom thinly..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and stir fry the garlic. When it turns fragrant, add the onion and mushrooms, and stir fry until wilted..
- Add rice, and stir-fry until the grains are translucent..
- Add white wine, saffron water with soup stick, pepper and tomatoes, and mix..
- When the liquid comes to a boil, add the clams and cover with a lid. Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes..
- When there's no liquid left in the pan and the rice has plumped, turn up the heat to high for 30 seconds and then turn off the heat. Leave to rest for 10 minutes. Sprinkle on parsley..
- If the rice is still hard, cover with the lid, heat for 1 minute, then turn off the heat. Leave to steam and rest for about 5 to 10 minutes again and the rice will be cooked through..