Chicken and Chorizo Paella.
You can cook Chicken and Chorizo Paella using 18 simple ingredients and 13 simple steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Chicken and Chorizo Paella
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of onion.
- You need of carrot.
- Prepare of flat leaf parsley.
- Prepare of chorizo.
- It’s of skinless, boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s of threads of saffron.
- It’s of red capsicum.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- It’s of cube chicken stock.
- It’s of paella rice.
- Prepare of frozen peas.
- You need of peeled prawns.
- You need of lemon.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
Chicken and Chorizo Paella step by step
- Peel and finely slice garlic.
- Roughly chop onion and carrot.
- Finely chop parsley.
- Roughly chop chicken and chorizo.
- Deseed and chop capsicum.
- In an oven-safe pan on medium heat, fry garlic, onion, carrot, chorizo, chicken and paprika in olive oil..
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add capsicum to pan for a short span.
- Stir through tomato paste and stock cube. Stir through rice until it is coated with flavour.
- Pour in 750ml of boiling water, and add saffron with a pinch of salt.
- Cover and bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer for 15mins, stirring regularly from the outside to center.
- Stir through prawns and peas, cover, and cook until hot all the way through..
- Add additional seasoning to taste, scatter parsley leaves and serve with lemon wedges..