You can cook Seafood Paella using 11 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Seafood Paella
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of Diced Onions.
- Prepare of Diced Green and Red pepper.
- You need of Chopped or Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Saffron.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Mixed Seafood mix.
- It’s of Yellow rice or parboiled rice.
- You need of Pre-cooked clams.
- It’s of Chicken Broth.
Seafood Paella step by step
- Heat the Olive Oil in a large pan on stovetop. Add onions, garlic, peppers and saute mixture for about 2 minutes or until golden..
- Add the rice, chicken stock, and saffron to the mixture and bring to a boil..
- Finally add the Seafood mixture bag or package, add the salt and pepper. Cover and lower heat, let simmer for 25-35 minutes or until rice is soft..
- Enjoy!! **This recipe was found online, I just tweaked it using a bag of seafood mix and a bag of pre cooked clams, did not use chicken or sausage like original recipe.Also i did use yellow rice which came seasoned with spanish condiments ( if you are using regular rice cooking might take longer and might require a slight bit more chicken stock so rice softens up)**.