Chicken and Seafood Paella.
You can cook Chicken and Seafood Paella using 15 easy ingredients and 12 easy steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Seafood Paella
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of onion.
- You need of chicken breasts.
- It’s of 225g chorizo sausage.
- You need of red pepper.
- You need of tomato paste.
- Prepare of paprika.
- It’s of garlic clove.
- Prepare of frozen seafood mix.
- It’s of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare of cooked peas.
- Prepare of chilli flakes.
- It’s of juice from one lemon.
- You need of rice.
- It’s of fresh black pepper.
Chicken and Seafood Paella instructions
- Start by cooking your rice for about twenty minutes..
- Slice and cook your chicken breasts..
- Chop and peel your onion..
- Seed and slice your red pepper..
- Heat oil in a paella pan..
- Disolve chicken stock cube in one cup of boiling water..
- Add onion to paella pan and fry until soft..
- Add all other ingredients, apart from rice and pepper..
- Let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add rice, and stir until warm through..
- Sprinkle black pepper over dish..
- Serve, preferably with a glass of white wine..