Paella (seafood rice).
This Tasty Paella (seafood rice) using 13 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Paella (seafood rice)
- You need of Sofrito.
- It’s of Sazon.
- It’s of Goya Adobo.
- It’s of Goya Squid in oil.
- It’s of Goya Squid in ink.
- You need of Shrimp.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Parsley Flakes.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Badia Amarillo Yellow coloring powder.
- It’s of Rice.
- It’s of Hot water.
- It’s of can of Goya Tomato sauce.
Paella (seafood rice) step by step
- In large pot, add all of the squid, shrimp and dry ingredients. Turn on med temp and stir occasionally until hot..
- Add the sofrito and can of tomato sauce. Then add the water. Bring to a boil..
- Add rice to boiling pot. Sir occasionally until most of the water is boiled out..
- Place aluminium foil and a top on the pot and turn the temp down to the lowest setting. Wait 15-20 mins then take the top off. Stir and taste. If rice is soft, it is finished..