Seafood Paella (with squid balls).
This Tasty Seafood Paella (with squid balls) using 16 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Seafood Paella (with squid balls)
- It’s of paella rice.
- You need of Shrimp.
- Prepare of squid balls.
- You need of large squid.
- It’s of kilo of Salmon (fillet).
- Prepare of large tomato diced.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- It’s of medium bell pepper.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of saffron powder.
- Prepare of sweet paprika.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of medium onion chopped.
- You need of minced garlic.
- You need of clam juice.
Seafood Paella (with squid balls) step by step
- Combine parsley, garlic, paprika and 3 tbsp of olive oil and gently pound using mortar and pestle..
- Heat the pan and pour the remaining olive oil. Fry the shrimp, squid balls and squid..
- On the same pan with the remaining oil, sauté onion and tomato. Add the paste mixture (mixture from step 1) and stir..
- Add the saffron and paella rice. Cover and adjust to low heat. Cook for 20 minutes..
- Arrange the squid, shrimp, salmon and bell pepper. Cover and continue to cook for 8 minutes or until the rice is cooked..
- Serve, share and enjoy!.