Seafood Lasagna. This rich satisfying dish, adapted from a recipe given to me by a friend, is my husband's favorite. Excellent seafood flavor – scallops, shrimp, and crab with just the right amount of creamy sauce. I can never have just one serving of this.
A creamy Italian style Seafood Lasagna filled with a delicious mix of shrimp, scallops, salmon and cod in a creamy béchamel sauce and baked in layers of wide lasagna noodles. Can't have Seafood Lasagna without seafood, of course. Seafood Lasagna (adapted from Foodie Bride, who adapted it from the Food Network). This Perfect Seafood Lasagna using 21 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Lasagna
- You need of Green Onion (diced).
- Prepare of medium Onion (diced).
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Clam Juice.
- It’s of Chicken broth.
- It’s of Old Bay seasoning.
- You need of Scallops (small).
- Prepare of Shrimp (small).
- It’s of Crab meat (imitation or real).
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Flour.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- It’s of Whipping cream.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Lasagna noodles (cooked).
- Prepare of Cottage cheese (lasagna style).
- It’s of egg.
- You need of parsley flakes.
If you're as stubborn as I am about frozen spinach (too stemmy!) and purchased fresh pasta. This Seafood Lasagna is sure to be a hit at the dinner table. This outrageously tasty dish combines lasagna noodles, ricotta cheese, succulent shrimp, scallops, and a heavenly homemade Alfredo sauce. Packed with vegetables, this seafood lasagna is a superb vitamin-rich, nutritious meal.
Seafood Lasagna step by step
- In large skillet, saute onions in the 2 tablespoons of butter until tender. Stir in broth and clam juice, bring to a boil. Add scallops, shrimp, crab, old Bay seasoning, salt, pepper and return to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 5 minutes stirring gently. Drain, saving liquid, and setting seafood mixture aside..
- In large saucepan, melt the remaining butter, stirring flour until smooth. Combine milk and reserved cooking liquid slowly to the saucepan to create a smooth roux. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly..
- Remove from Heat, stir in cream and parmesan cheese. Stir until well Incorporated. Remove one cup of sauce for later..
- Add Seafood mixture to the white sauce mixture in saucepan and stir gently..
- In a bowl combine cottage cheese, parsley, and egg. Stir well..
- Time to build. Place half of the sauce that was taken out earlier on bottom of pan. Place 3 noodles. Add some of the seafood mixture in an even layer. 3 more noodles. Now layer the cottage cheese mixture, then sprinkle 1/2 cup of mozzarella on. (Pic. 1). 3 more noodles, and another layer of seafood mixture. Last 3 noodles, now spread the remainder of the reserved white sauce on top, then sprinkle the remaining mozzarella on top..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 35 minutes and cheese is starting to brown and bubble. Remove and let rest 10 minutes before cutting..
- Side Note: I had leftover seafood mixture so I cooked up some manicotti noodles and used the remaining mixture for stuffing them. Baked at 350°F for 15 minutes..
Choose vegetables that are fresh and in season, including fresh peas, asparagus, beans, broccoli and. Seafood-Spinach LasagnaBetty Crocker. lasagna noodles, bay scallops, Alfredo pasta sauce, egg Crab Meat Lasagna Recipes. Salmon Lasagna in Sweet Potato Cream and RicottaAnanás e Hortelã. Seafood Lasagna is a rich and creamy lasagna filled with shrimp, scallops, and crab. Cook the lasagna noodles in boiling salted water.