Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤. Cheese tortellini and jumbo shrimp are tossed in a creamy, spicy Mozzarella cheese sauce with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach! Add cooked tortellini and cooked shrimp back to the sauce, stir to coat, warm on medium-low heat. Taste, add more salt if needed.
Cook tortellini as package directs; keep warm. Add tomatoes, ham, peas and grated cheese. Toss with tortellini, sprinkle additional Parmesan if desired; garnish with fresh basil; sprinkle with freshly ground pepper. This Delicious Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤 using 11 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤
- It’s 1 of large pack cheese tortellini (cooked, drained).
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1 of large package frozen shrimp.
- You need 2 jars of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling tortellini.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Sautéed Garlic Shrimp combined with Three Cheese Tortellini, sun-dried tomatoes and basil make a tasty, colorful, and elegant lunch or dinner main dish. Shrimp and asparagus with tortellini: a delicious combination of ingredients the entire family. In a big skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add in the shrimp, shallot, and basil.
Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤 instructions
- In a large pot sauté in olive oil the chopped onion and green pepper, add the minced garlic when veggies are tender……..
- Next add your black pepper and oregano, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add in your frozen bag of shrimp, sauté until shrimp turn slightly pink…..I rinsed mine in cold water before adding to pot…..
- Next add your 2 jars of pasta sauce…..Stir until heated thru….
- While sauce is cooking get your tortellini ready by boiling some water, don’t forget to add salt to the water 💧!!!.
- Drain tortellini and then add to pot with shrimp, stir well……Remove from heat…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉! Top each serving with Parmesan cheese !! 😋.
Add tortellini and parmesan cheese; toss; season with salt and pepper if desired, then serve. Cheesy Skillet Shrimp & Tortellini made with jumbo shrimp combined with cheese tortellini in a cheesy tomato basil Alfredo sauce. As you all know I don't eat seafood, not even shrimp, but every once in a while I'll add it into our weekly meals to give my family some variety. Cheese Tortellini with Shrimp and Chives. While tortellini are cooking, melt butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat.