Ogi and Moi moi. Nigerian ogi and akara and moi-moi breakfast mukbang vlog #stayathomevlog. Moin moin/moi moi is a Nigerian Beans pudding cake. This food is very versatile because it pairs well with different foods like Garri, Ogi, Bread, etc.
It is commonly seen accompanying Jollof Rice, Fried Rice, Fried Plantain, Custard, Akamu (Pap, Ogi) etc. It can even be eaten alone as a snack with a chilled soft drink to wash it down. Moi moi (beans pudding) is one of such Nigerian foods that are loved by every Nigerian. You can have Ogi and Moi moi using 10 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Ogi and Moi moi
- Prepare of Beans.
- Prepare of Crayfish.
- You need of Egg(boiled).
- You need of Ginger.
- It’s of Curry.
- You need of Onions, pepper, tomatoes.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Salt and seasoning.
- It’s of Wrapping.
- You need of Pap, milk and sugar.
It is made of beans and some other local ingredients. The recipe for beans pudding is not as straight forward as the recipe for porridge beans or even jollof rice but with time and a little keenness, however. Moi Moi (Moin Moin) is usually eaten alone as a meal , but most times it is served with other Nigerian foods such as Pap(Ogi or Akamu), Fried rice, Boiled white rice and stew, Jollof Rice an a lot more. This delicious meal can be cooked in various ways.
Ogi and Moi moi step by step
- Soak beans for the skin to be soft then Peel off till its totally skin free, then add ginger, crayfish, onions, pepper, few tomato seeds, crayfish, curry powder and blend them all together, the aroma after blending is divine 😍😍.
- After blending smooth, add salt n seasoning cubes and vegetable oil, stir, check if taste is alright and balance where less then wrap with leaves and cook for about 30-45mins depending on the quantity. It's done afterwards..
- Boil water 100° and mix raw pap in a plate, add the boiled water and stir along till thicken then add ur milk n sugar/honey and it's ready. Serve and enjoy meal..
Moi-moi or Moin-Moin is one of the most popular dishes in Nigeria. It's made from pureed beans and served primarily as an accompaniment to breakfast porridge. Moi moi can also be served with a side of garri or bread. Traditional moi moi is wrapped in Banana or ewe eran leaves. For your nutritious akara, moi moi and gbegiri, bean flour by navid foods is the best in the market.