Seafood boil w/red n hot sauce. Today I'm eating a seafood boil with the red curry sauce. I added bamboo shoots to the sauce today ya. Seafood boil, shrimp boil and crawfish boil are my favorite summer recipes.
Seafood boil is the generic term for any number of types of social events in which shellfish, whether saltwater or freshwater, is the central element. Regional variations dictate the kinds of seafood, the accompaniments and side dishes, and the preparation techniques (boiling, steaming, baking, or raw). The Best Seafood Boil Recipes on Yummly You can have Seafood boil w/red n hot sauce using 15 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Seafood boil w/red n hot sauce
- You need of Seafood of your choice.
- Prepare of Corn and potatoes.
- You need of Choice of boiling herbs.
- You need slices of Lemon.
- Prepare of Oven bags or mixing bowl.
- Prepare of the sauce.
- Prepare of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Spices: salt and pepper.
- You need of Spices: cumin, turmeric, paprika.
- It’s of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- Prepare of Ginger and garlic paste.
- It’s of Butter.
From tailgate food ideas to BBQ recipes, discover these smokin' hot recipes from Frank's RedHot. FRANK'S RedHot® Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce. Choose a cooking method Bake Boil Braise Fry or Saute Grill No Bake or Cook One Pot Slow Cook. Boneless chicken breasts marinated in Buffalo Wings.
Seafood boil w/red n hot sauce instructions
- Boil your corn and potatoes with a water mixed with lemon slices and your choice of herbs and spices..
- After the potatoes are done, add your seafood and boil till done..
- Using a colander or a sieve, drain all the water from the seafood mix, remove the herbs and lemon slices from the mix. Keep it aside..
- Sauce: in a bowl, mix your sriracha sauce with lemon juice (be generous), a little bit of ketchup..
- Add the following spices to your sauce: salt, pepper, turmeric, cumin, paprika..
- Stir well and keep the bowl aside..
- In a buttered pot on medium to to low heat, add your ginger and garlic paste (or chopped ginger and garlic if you don't have the paste), tomato paste, and add your sauce to the mix. Stir well till you see the bubbles then add your chopped coriander and let it cook for a little more time..
- Put all your seafood mix in an oven bag (or any large bowl) and add your sauce to the bag and mix them all together till the sauce is covering the entire mix of seafood. Serve on a platter of your choice..
An old seafood boil recipe that's especially good for family get-togethers. It's good, it's fun, and clean-up is easy. It's best done outside around a picnic table. Stir in lemons, hot peppers, and corn. Continue boiling until all of the vegetables are tender.