Sig's Potato Salad Special.
You can have Sig's Potato Salad Special using 13 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's Potato Salad Special
- Prepare of potatoes, boiled, cut into fine little cubes.
- It’s of mushrooms.
- It’s of crayfish tails, ready cooked.
- Prepare of olives pitted, left whole or halved.
- You need of defrosted, small mixed vegetables from one bag (peas, carrots, sweetcorn etc).
- It’s of best bought or homemade mayonnaise.
- It’s of small pickled gherkin, chopped very finely.
- You need of small onion, chopped very finely.
- You need of vegetable seasoning like Aromat or 1/2 a stock cube.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of chilli powder.
- Prepare of sprigs of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare of pickling juice from the gherkins (optional).
Sig's Potato Salad Special instructions
- Peel and wash your potatoes.Put them into a pan and boil them until they are cooked but still firm. I find salad potatoes work well for this purpose. Once cooked cool them and chop them into very small cubes. Put the cubes into a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise and gently mix, then add the defrosted vegetables, they too should not be bigger than small pea size…
- Now add all the other ingredients and gently lift under the potato and vegetable mix. Until all are mixed on well.
- Stand to chill in fridge for 30 -45 minutes.
- Serve with a green salad and some rustic bread..