Jollof rice. Jollof rice is a very common dish prepared in many African countries and each recipe differs I specifically prepare the Nigerian party jollof rice which I still feel is one of the best recipes out there. Because Jollof Rice is Bae, and much loved South of the Sahara and along the. Nigerian Jollof Rice or Jellof rice is a rich and incredibly tasty west African one-pot Meal.
Ghanaian Jollof Rice By Tei Hammond. Add the rice, mixed vegetables, and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and cover the pot with foil and a lid. This Perfect Jollof rice using 11 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Jollof rice
- It’s of tomato paste.
- You need of knor maggi.
- You need of medium sized onion.
- It’s of bay leaves.
- Prepare of milk cups of rice.
- You need of boiled egg.
- It’s of milk cup of groundnut oil.
- It’s of table spoons of grinded pepper(fresh ones).
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of grinded crayfish.
- It’s of salt.
Jollof rice is a delicious West African dish composed of fluffy red orange rice that is often cooked There are authentic and traditional dishes that can create wars. Jollof rice is one of those dishes! Hey people, its nearly Christmas time! Time for us to overeat and over indulge on beautiful tasty foods.
Jollof rice step by step
- Slice onion and add to your tomato paste.
- Put the oil on the fire and allow to heat. Once heated, add your onion and tomato paste.
- Add the fresh pepper and onion, fry along for 10minutes.
- Add the cup of water to the fries and add other ingredients, allow for 5minutes to heat.
- Wash your rice and parboil for 5 minutes.
- Wash the par-boiled and set aside.
- Mix your fries with the parboiled rice and cook for 10minutes.
- Boil your egg and slice it to make your decorations on your cooked rice. If need be.
If you are not sure what to cook for Christmas or. Nigerian Jollof Rice – a spicy and vibrant one-pot tomato rice, which will become a family favorite, this is probably the best-known Nigerian food recipe. The Nigerian rice recipe discussed here is the classic Nigerian Jollof Rice prepared at parties. This is the most popular Nigerian rice recipe. This is why you will always see it in parties.