Abacha and black bean. Today we bring you Tapioca with black beans (abacha-akidi), this a highly regarded dish in the Igbo land. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, Like and leave a. It's a recipe of beans and abacha (cassava flakes) A combination inspired by a Nigerian boarding school.
Butternut squash, black beans, tomatoes, cilantro and spices are simmered in a skillet with green chilies and jalapeno. Combine that with black beans which are super high in fiber and protein and you have one healthy dish. It's not only satisfying but it tastes great too. You can have Abacha and black bean using 13 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Abacha and black bean
- You need of Abacha.
- It’s of Akpaka.
- Prepare of onion bulb medium.
- It’s of palm oil.
- Prepare of crayfish (ground).
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of maggi.
- Prepare of small bunch garden egg leaf.
- Prepare of boiled kpomo.
- It’s of lce fish.
- Prepare of teaspoons okpei.
- Prepare of seed ehuru.
- Prepare of cup black bean.
Drain the can of black beans well, but do not rinse them. A little sauciness helps keep the beef mixture moist. Stir the beans into the seasoned beef Fill the tacos with the beef and bean mixture. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over top.
Abacha and black bean instructions
- Put your abacha in a bowl of water for 10mins, bring lt out of d water After boil boil your bean for 15mins..
- Ground your dry pepper okpei crayfish Ehuru and slice garden egg leaf and garden egg.
- Cook your kpomo wit maggi onion and salt for 10mins fry ur fish.
- Get a clean bowl put your abacha into lt then add your pepper crayfish okpei onion Ehuru maggi salt kpomo black bean and garden egg leaf mix very well..
- Abacha is ready so so delicious and fast in making..
Make this tasty Easy Chicken and Black Bean Burritos recipe using BUSH'S® Beans. Combine beans, chicken, salsa, spices and lime juice in a medium saucepan or microwavable bowl. Cook on low heat or in the microwave until heated through. Made with a hint of cinnamon, these Mexican Black Bean Blender Brownies are chocolatey, easy to make and completely flourless. All you need is a can of black beans!