Nigeria designer stew(Ayamashe). Hey foodies, today on Bukie's Kitchen Muse, we will be trying out one of the most popular stews in Nigeria called the Ayamase Stew. Ofada stew or Ayamase is a tasty,spicy stew that you eat and just can't forget. It used to be a "best-kept-secret',' and was only known by the natives and a few Mamaput/Buka(road side cooks) in south-western Nigeria; no wonder people just can't get enough after a visit to the Buka.
Ayamase stew which is also known as Ofada stew or the Nigerian designer stew is one of the numerous stew types we eat in Nigeria. This stew uses a combination of Green colored peppers together with onions and it's spiced using indigenous ingredients such as the locust bean and this. How To Make banga stew in Nigeria, You will learn about this delicious Nigerian stew recipe and all the ingredients used in making it Banga stew has over the years topped the list of Nigerian stew recipes due to its uniqueness and blend of natural ingredients. This Yummy Nigeria designer stew(Ayamashe) using 10 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Nigeria designer stew(Ayamashe)
- You need of Palm Oil.
- It’s of Assorted Meat (Shaki, Kpomo, Liver) – already cooked.
- It’s of Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s of Crayfish.
- Prepare of Iru (Locust Beans).
- Prepare of boiled eggs.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of medium Onions.
- You need of Green Habanero Pepper.
- You need of (Maggi crayfish).
DBR Series powered loudspeakers harness the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP, amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series lineups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level. Explore our design communities around the globe on Dribbble, your best resource to discover and connect with designers worldwide. A stew is a combination of solid food ingredients that have been cooked in liquid and served in the resultant gravy. Ingredients in a stew can include any combination of vegetables.
Nigeria designer stew(Ayamashe) instructions
- Roughly Blend your green habenero /bell, peppers and onion, place in a pot and boil for 15 minutes.
- Heat up a pot and add palm oil. Allow to bleach for 10 minutes; leaving it to heat up till it is looks just like vegetable oil..
- Allow to cool a bit. Add chopped onions, salt, then add the boiled green habenero /bell pepper Add salt, iru (locust beans), assorted meat and crayfish. Cover and allow to cook till oil floats to the top..
- Then Add the meat stock, taste and then add seasoning cube if necessary.Allow to cook for 5 more minutes and simmer..
- All set and ready to devour.i paired mine with white rice and plantain..
The range of styles vary from highlife to Juju and Nigerian blues in the languages of Yoruba, Igbo. We focus primarily on the result. The design with us is: A close interaction of designers and architects with customers and manufacturers of works at all stages of the object maintenance. Yamaha Series Oriental Gcc Middle East Pack Yep Format -. Yamaha Keyboards – Korg Triton Extreme.