Ayamase. Nigerian Ayamase / Ofada Stew Recipe. Funny enough, the Ofada sauce got it name from the local rice it is usually served with (Ofada rice), the sauce itself is called Ayamase. Ayamase stew which is also known as Ofada stew or the Nigerian designer stew is one of the numerous stew types we eat in Nigeria.
Mrs Felicia Adesina fondly known as Ayamase ( Wife of Mase) is the known all over for her delicious recipe. Последние твиты от Ayamase Addict🇳🇬🇳🇬 (@AyamaseOz). enjoyment. Looking back, this was one of the first recipes that I posted. In fact, it was the second recipe on my Bella Hi Dunni, i recently tried your ayamase recipe. You can have Ayamase using 9 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ayamase
- Prepare of Green Ata rodo.
- It’s of Green pepper.
- Prepare of Green tomatoes.
- You need of Bleached palm oil.
- It’s of Boiled eggs.
- Prepare of Assorted meat.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of Crayfish powdered.
- You need of Iru.
Very wonderful i must say. #ayamase Watch short videos about #ayamase on TikTok. Ayamase is an increasingly popular Nigeria stew. It's such a hit at parties and gatherings, you'll be swooned at the first try.
- Bleach palm oil, add fired onions and locust beans(Iru).
- Add your diced boiled meat into the pot. Allow to fry well until brown.
- Add your coarsely grounded pepper mixture. (I boil my pepper mixture with the meat stock).
- Allow to fry add your boiled eggs. Taste for seasoning, add if necessary. Allow to fry well. Then add your Crayfish.
- Serve with rice..
Ayamase is very easy to prepare, even you would be shocked to discover. ayamase nigerianfood ofadasauce africancuisine foodie foodvendor nbctribe ofada africanfood foodinlagos foodporn hustlersquare abujafoodie africanfoods beef iftar naijafood nigerianfoodie stew. Ofada Stew aka Ayamase Stew: The Designer Stew used in eating the famous Ofada Rice. Ayamase, a traditional stew from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria, is a spicy stew prepared using mainly green peppers. Loctus beans is traditionally added to this stew to give a unique aroma but can be. sisijemimah.com. Home lion king AYAMASE STEW FROM NIGERIA WITH LOVE.