Designer stew. Ofada stew is also known as ayamase stew or designer stew; it can be prepared with green bell pepper, with red bell pepper or even with the combinations of both. For all of my Insta and Snapchat Family who were after the recipe, here is how I make my Ayamase stew! As usual if you try this.
Graphic designer in Banda Aceh, Indonesia. Ayamase stew which is also known as Ofada stew or the Nigerian designer stew is one of the numerous stew types we eat in Nigeria. This stew uses a combination of Green colored peppers. This Delicious Designer stew using 13 simple ingredients and 10 easy steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Designer stew
- You need of tomatoes.
- Prepare of atarodo peppers.
- You need of tatashe.
- Prepare of palm oil.
- Prepare of or iru.
- It’s of big onion bulb.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Ground crayfish.
- Prepare of washed chopped pomo.
- Prepare of cow offals (kayan ciki) chopped in small bits.
- Prepare of beef (chopped in small bits).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Boiled eggs.
Ofada stew or Ayamase is a tasty,spicy stew that you eat and just can't forget. It used to be a So here's the Ofada stew (Ayamase) recipe and below are frequently asked questions about this native. The Designer's Graphic Stew – Free ebook download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read book online for free. The Designer's Graphic Stew is a quick resource for any designers looking for examples of different graphic elements used in action.
Designer stew instructions
- Wash the meat thoroughly and put in a clean pot. Add 3 seasoning cubes and some chopped onions. Also add 1 spoon of ground crayfish. Mix well and boil till meat is soft..
- Chop the tomatoes, peppers, tatashe and onions into small bits..
- Put a clean pot on heat and pour in the palm oil. Cover the pot and leave on heat like that for about 10minutes..
- Make sure the kitchen is well ventilated..
- Turn off the heat and leave the pot still covered for another 10minutes..
- Once the bleached oil has cooled down, turn on the heat again then pour in the iru, stir fry for 1 minute then add the diced tomatoes, peppers, tatashe and onions. Add 2 stock cubes and a spoon of salt. Cover the pot and allow to cook till all the water from the tomatoes evaporate and the stew begins to fry..
- Add the ground crayfish and the cooked meats (without the stock). Stir and allow to cook for another 5mins. Ensure the meats absorb the stew nicely..
- Add in the meat stock, check for seasoning, adjust where necessary and allow stew to simmer for 10minutes..
- Add your boiled eggs to the stew and turn off the heat..
- Serve with steamed white rice..
Ofada Rice and stew is a Nigerian meal native to the Yorubas but in recent times, everyone, especially those in Lagos and environs, has been bitten by the Ofada Rice bug. Instant Pot Beef Stew is such a comforting dish on a cold day. This easy pressure cooker recipe has tender meat, carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes & celery. The Designer's Graphic Stew is a quick resource for any designers looking for examples of different graphic elements used in action. It has loads of those examples in many variations.