Egusi soup. Egusi soup is unarguably the most popular Nigerian soup. Nigerian Egusi Soup is a soup thickened with ground melon seeds and contains leafy and other vegetables. Find out how to cook egusi soup with this egusi soup recipe.
Any combination of crab, shrimp and smoked fish can be used in place of. Egusi soup is an exotic hearty food that will satisfy your taste buds. It is a staple in most West African home and it is an uncomplicated one pot meal that is often accompanied with swallows like Eba. You can cook Egusi soup using 9 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Egusi soup
- It’s of Egusi (grinded with crayfish).
- Prepare of Palm oil.
- Prepare of Kpomo(boiled).
- Prepare of Offals(boiled).
- Prepare of Kayan miya.
- Prepare of Maggi Star /naija pot.
- It’s of Egusi soup Spice.
- You need of Ogu.
- Prepare of Dry fish.
Nigerian Egusi Soup (Caking Method) [Video] Egusi and Ogbono Soup Combo Fried Egusi Soup [Video] Ofe Achara with Akpuruakpu Egusi [Video] Egusi Soup for Haters of Egusi Soup Sunflower. Egusi Soup is a finger-licking good Nigerian soup made with a white variety of pumpkin seeds. It is spicy, nutty with exotic African flavors! See the video below on how to make Egusi Soup.
Egusi soup instructions
- Wash the tomatoes, onions, tattashe and red bonnet grind boil it and put it aside.
- In another pot put oil and add the grinded mixture of tattashe, attaruhu etc.
- Fry it for some minutes, add the meat and meat stock add the spice and Maggi add little salt.
- Mix egusi with little water and add, close the pot and allow it to cook through for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash the dry fish and keep aside, wash the ogu leave drain in a colander.
- Add the fish and ogu and allow it to cooked for at least 10minutes.
- Now ur egusi soup is ready to be served with semo or pounded yam.
Egusi Soup – Today I'm going to be showing you how to make Egusi soup since I made my last egg this would be a lot of you have been asking me to make. Quick, easy and healthier Egusi soup, made with lots of spinach. Egusi soup is a very popular and a much loved dish in most all of West Africa. Finding new ingredients is just one of the joys of this culinary journey around the world. Egusi is a seed that comes from a.