Moi moi and Pap. If you serve yourself moi moi and pap for breakfast, lunch or dinner, that's the most nutritious meal you have eaten that day especially if you eat some green vegetable stew after that. Some people want to know if moi moi and pap is fattening. My answer is, depends on the quantity consumed.
The recipe for beans pudding is not as straight forward as the recipe for porridge beans or even jollof rice but with time and a little keenness, however. moi and Pap is a Nigerian staple food, commonly eaten on Saturdays in many Nigerian homes. Moi moi is a delicious recipe that is highly rich in I love eating moi moi and pap on Saturdays because I consider it as a sleeping medicine (lol). It makes you sleep off all the stress that you had gone through. You can have Moi moi and Pap using 10 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Moi moi and Pap
- Prepare of beans.
- It’s of boiled eggs.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Tatashi.
- You need of Red pepper.
- It’s of Few tomatoes 🍅.
- It’s of Crayfish.
- It’s of cooking soups of Soya oil.
- It’s of Seasoning cubes and.
- It’s of Salt.
Pap and moi-moi measured and wrapped in nylons in a bucket for sale. Nigerian Moi Moi (also Moin Moin) is a great dish accessory in Nigeria. It is commonly seen accompanying Jollof Rice, Fried Rice, Fried Video of all the ingredients and utensils you need to cook Nigerian Moi Moi and why they are important. This video includes how to make aluminium foil bags in.
Moi moi and Pap instructions
- Measure 4 cups of beans and wash until clean.
- Wash onion, crayfish, pepper and tomatoes and blend with beans until smooth.
- Add warm water small small to the blended beans but not watery, add seasoning cubes, salt and stir very well. Then add soya oil and taste for salt..
- Oil moi moi plates and set aside. Scoop the mixture inside moi moi plates and, add sliced boiled egg.
- Place inside boiling water, make sure the water size is not up to half size of the moi moi plate. Cover to cook for 45 minutes. Check at intervals to be sure it’s not burning.
- Mix pap in a bowl and add water To make solution but not too watery.
- Pour boiled water until it thickens.
- I put inside cooler until he’s ready to eat.
Moin Moin/ Moi moi is traditionally steamed inside a Pot using leaves such as the "Ewe eran " (Thaumatococcus daniellii) or Banana leaves. There was a time the little peak milk can was used and I can also remember when we used to use santana nylon (a transparent and narrow plastic bag). For your nutritious akara, moi moi and gbegiri, bean flour by navid foods is the best in the market. Finest grains of beans in their natural form with no Hygienically processed and well packaged pap/ogi/koko. We sell different varieties and flavor.