My signature okra soup. Okra soup is usually served with any form of "Swallow". Okra soups became signature and staple dishes throughout the South. It is hard to know where the family tree starts and where it stops.
Talking about Ogbono soup – this is a Okra soup is often classically made with beef (beef parts) and fish. However, shrimps, Lamb Meat, goat meat, or any other meat or fish of choice can be. Growing up Okra Soup was on my list of reviled sauce; when okra soup was on the menu at home. This Appetizing My signature okra soup using 8 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of My signature okra soup
- Prepare of Okra.
- You need of Grounded red bonnet pepper, onions and tattase.
- It’s of Boiled meat.
- Prepare of Signature maggi seasoning.
- It’s of maggi crayfish.
- You need of Mr chef beef maggi cube /maggi naija pot.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil /palm oil.
- Prepare of Grounded crayfish.
I would often eat bread or Garri, for sustenance So okra and okro are pretty much the same thing. Here is a one of my healthier take on Okro soup. It consists of okra, spinach, crayfish, meat, and egusi. Okra soup is prepared using the edible green seed pods of the okra flowering plant as a primary ingredient.
My signature okra soup instructions
- Boil the grounded red bonnet etc, fry with vegetable oil. In another pot heat palm oil.
- Add grated okra fry a little and add the crayfish fry for like 10mins.
- Add the fried scotch bonnet pepper and onions etc add meat stock and whisk.
- Add one cube of maggi crayfish,naija pot and Mr chef maggi cube stir and finally add the signature maggi seasoning allow it to cook until done. Serve with semo and enjoy.
I posted a simple okra soup picture on my instagram page and to my surprise, got a few requests to share the recipe. Well, I never cook any of my soups by. Okra is one of those "love or hate" veggies , that I personally love, especially in soups or even better when marinated. Okra soup is one very popular igbo soup in Nigerian, learn how to prepare okro soup in a very simple step by step procedure. Wash the beef and fish, season with a half teaspoon of salt, two seasoning cubes and half cup of sliced onions. allow them to boil together for.