Palm oil macaroni jollof. Easy tutorial on how to make the best tasting native jollof rice 💃🏻 #JollofRice This jollof rice is finger licking good. Our goal is to fundamentally change the way the world appreciates and engages with African food. In addition to this, we took on a challenge to introduce.
The Nigerian native Jollof Rice is also known as Iwuk Edesi or Palm oil Rice is a soul food at it's finest – It's hearty, incredibly satisfying and deeply comforting. It is quite different from the popular Nigerian Jollof Rice because this recipe uses Palm Oil and other indigenous Nigerian spices. Palm oil is an edible vegetable oil derived from the mesocarp (reddish pulp) of the fruit of the oil palms, primarily the African oil palm Elaeis guineensis. This Perfect Palm oil macaroni jollof using 9 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Palm oil macaroni jollof
- You need 1 pack of macaroni.
- Prepare 4 of boiled eggs.
- It’s 100 g of palm oil.
- You need of Crayfish.
- You need of Hot pepper (enough).
- It’s of Onions.
- It’s of Ginger/garlic.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- Prepare of Salt.
PagesOtherBrandWebsiteNews and media websiteTelandeVideosPALM OIL JOLLOF RICE This jollof rice recipe has layers and. Native Jollof Rice, also known as Iwuk Edesi or Palm Oil rice is a rich Jollof rice style rice dish. Iwuk Edesi is quite easy to prepare and is absolutely delicious but unlike Jollof Rice which is prepared with Vegetable oil, Palm oil is used instead, this gives it the traditional and distinct taste and flavour. Combine crayfish with red palm oil, chili or habanero pepper, crayfish seasoning cube and rice and your taste buds will be zengeing for Jesus.
Palm oil macaroni jollof instructions
- Parboiled macaroni and re-fresh,blend pepper and onions,blend crayfish,pound ginger and garlic.
- Add palm oil to pot and allow to hot,add in garlic,ginger then onions and stir fry,add in blended pepper,crayfish and allow to fry,add seasonings,salt,water and cover to boil.
- Add in re-freshed macaroni,spring onions on top,correct seasoning and cover and allow to cook for 25 min.
- Drop from fire,garnish macaroni with boiled eggs and sliced cucumber.
Heat up oil and saute onions. Add tomatoes and cook until they shrink. Add in blended garlic and stir. Palm oil (Palm oil) from palm oil palm fruit (Elaeis Guineensis) is extracted out, is the main source of African oil palm, which is native to tropical Africa, also found in America, Malaysia and Indonesia. Palm oil — also known as red palm oil — contains high amounts of saturated fat, vitamins, and antioxidants.